The St. Charles History Museum holds more than 10,000 photographs in its archive and 15,000 artifacts in its collection. The Museum is located in the 1928 McCornack Oil Company building that served St. Charles as a gas station from 1928 until 1990. After renovations, the Museum opened to the public in May 2001. The St. Charles History Museum houses permanent and temporary exhibits, the Colonial Anderson Room, photo and research archives, the Curious Fox Gift Shop, administrative offices, and the storage-preservation repository for the Museum's collections. Visit them today and don't forget to sign up for their email newsletter for the latest news, events, and Museum happenings!
HOURS: Visit Website or Facebook for Hours, Events & Info